Button mushroom, Shiitake mushroom, Onion, Carrot, Spring onion, Paprika and chilli
Sweet potato noodles
Beef & Mushroom Glass Noodles Stir Fry (Japchae)
- Add cold water and noodles to the pot and let it boil. When the water reaches the boiling point let the noodles boil for an additional 4~5 minutes.
- While the noodle is boiling, keep the mushroom soaked in the lukewarm water for 5 minutes.
- Remove the water from the noodles using the strainer and add in 1 Tablespoon of sesame or any kind of oil to mix with the noodle to prevent it from sticking together. Then evenly spread out the noodles into the transferred large plate to let it cool down as well as preventing it from sticking together.
- With the preheated pan with oil, stir fry beef and mushroom. Later on, add in the rest of the prepared vegetables and continue stir frying.
- When the vegetables have seemed to be ready, add on the noodles and stir fry it for 2~3 minutes in low-medium heat.
Food Storage Guide
1.The Korean Hang Over soup and Yukgaejang can be in a Freezer if you need to keep it longer period.
2.Meats or seafood in the packages can be stored in a freezer unless it is being consumed on the day delivered.
3.The rest of the contents can be kept in a fridge up to a week or longer.