- Assorted prepared vegetables
- Firm Tofu
- Doenjang sauce
- Add 400ml ~ 500ml of water into the pot and dissolve 2 spoonfuls of soybean paste into the water.
- Then add the vegetables, tofu, mushroom and let it simmer for a minimum of 10 minutes in low heat.
- Add spring onions and chillies during the process and let the dish continue boiling.
- Lastly, you may add in extra water for more plain less flavour or more of the soybean paste for additional taste.
Food Storage Guide
1.The Korean Hang Over soup and Yukgaejang can be in a Freezer if you need to keep it longer period.
2.Meats or seafood in the packages can be stored in a freezer unless it is being consumed on the day delivered.
3.The rest of the contents can be kept in a fridge up to a week or longer.