- Marinated sliced pork belly
- Thinly sliced spring onion with a packet of seasoning
- Pickled radish
Spicy Sliced Pork Belly (Gochujang Samgyupsal)
- Preheat grill pan with oil and place a piece of marinated sliced pork belly in a medium temperature and grill it both side until well cooked. Be careful with the temperature as it can be easily burnt. (Tip : Do not flip the Samgyupsal too frequently as the marinated sauce can be easily burnt)
- While cooking, gently mix thinly sliced spring onions with seasoning and place it nicely onto a dish.
- Cut it in small pieces and eat it with seasoned thinly sliced spring onions.
- If available, Charcoal or Oven grilled Gochujang Samgyupsal with lettuce or perilla leaf Ssam is the best way of enjoying Gochujang Samgyupsal.
Food Storage Guide
- The Korean Hang Over soup and Yukgaejang can be in a Freezer if you need to keep it longer period.
- Meats or seafood in the packages can be stored in a freezer unless it is being consumed on the day delivered.
- The rest of the contents can be kept in a fridge up to a week or longer
Uchef do not provide fusionized Korean food but real authentic Korean cuisine.