- Mixed seafood
- A pack of Sundubu
- Assorted prepared vegetables
- Magic sundubu sauce
- Add 600ml of water into the pot and a half of sauce into the water.
- Then place the vegetables and seafood mix nicely in the pot and let it boil for approximately 5 ~7 minutes in high heat.
- Add slice the soft tofu into chunks gently
- Adjust your flavour by adding water or sauce
Food Storage Guide
1.The Korean Hang Over soup and Yukgaejang can be in a Freezer if you need to keep it longer period.
2.Meats or seafood in the packages can be stored in a freezer unless it is being consumed on the day delivered.
3.The rest of the contents can be kept in a fridge up to a week or longer.