- Kimchi base for Kimchi Jjigae
- Sliced Tofu and assorted vegies
- Spring onion
Kimchi Stew (Kimchi Jjigae)
1. Put Kimchi base, tofu, pork meat and assorted vegies in a pot
2. Add 800ml ~ 900ml of water and boil it 10 mins ~ 15 mins
3. Adjust your flavour by adding water or salt
Food Storage Guide
1.The Korean Hang Over soup and Yukgaejang can be in a Freezer if you need to keep it longer period.
2.Meats or seafood in the packages can be stored in a freezer unless it is being consumed on the day delivered.
3.The rest of the contents can be kept in a fridge up to a week or longer.