Marinated Boneless chicken thighs
Assorted vegies, Korean rice cake,
Chopped onion for making Dakgalbi fried rice
Korean Stir Fry Chicken (Dakgalbi)
Chilli Paste Sauce & Sweet Soybean Sauce (Serves 2~3)
- Add oil to the pan and wait till the pan is very hot. Must cook in high temperature in order to keep the moisture in the vegetables. If it is watery that means you are not cooking over high heat.
- Spread the cabbage on the pan with onion, rice cake and sweet potato. Put the marinated chicken on top of the vegies with Dakgalbi sauce on it.
- Cook over high heat. Keep stirring so the pan does not burn. Continue until everything is mixed evenly.
- The rice cake will be cooked first, followed by the sweet potato and chicken. Now you can eat – ENJOY
- Add some Mozzarella cheese on cooked Dakgalbi and allow a few minutes. Then you can enjoy different taste of Dakgalbi. In other way, place Dakgalbi on a plate and spread the Mozzarella cheese on Dakgalbi. Then put it in the microwave for a minute.
- When it’s almost finished, add some steamed rice and chopped onion and carrot to what’s left on the pan with some oil. Then stir fry over medium heat for a few minutes.
Food Storage Guide
1. The Korean Hang Over soup and Yukgaejang can be in a Freezer if you need to keep it longer period.
2. Meats or seafood in the packages can be stored in a freezer unless it is being consumed on the day delivered.
3. The rest of the contents can be kept in a fridge up to a week or longer.