Boneless chicken thighs
Assorted vegies, Korean rice cake, mozzarella cheese
Korean Stir-fry Spicy Chicken (Dakgalbi – Chilli Paste Sauce)
- Prepare vegies (perilla leaves of your choice)
- Add oil to the pan and wait till the pan is hot
- Spread the cabbage on the pan with onion, rice cake and sweet potato. Put the marinated chicken on top of the vegies with Dakgalbi sauce on it
- Cook over high heat. Keep stirring so the pan does not burn. Continue until everything is mixed evenly.
- The rice cake wll be cooked first, followed by the sweet potato and chicken. Now you can eat – ENJOY
- Add some Mozzarella cheese on cooked Dakgalbi and allow a few minutes. Then you can enjoy different taste of Dakgalbi.
- When it’s almost finished, add some rice and bit of chopped kimchi to what’s left on the pan and stir fry over medium heat for a few minutes.
Soy Sauce Marinated Stir-fry Chicken (Dakgalbi – Sweet Soy Sauce)
1 Add oil to the preheated pan, and sizzle the outside of the chicken nibbles.
- Next, add in the hard ingredients ( pumpkin, carrot, kumara) with the rice cakes and let it steam with the lid placed over the pan.
- Add in the prepared cabbages and onions with the soy sauce and stir fry it in high heat until perfectly cooked.
- Lastly, finish the dish by topping the grated cheese while the heat lasts.